Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pretty Serious Daphne's Birthday Party - Happy Birthday, Pretty Serious!



Hello all, and Happy 1st Birthday to Pretty Serious!  Today I have a swatch of Daphne's Birthday Party for you, which is a first birthday commemorative polish for Pretty Serious's birthday and for Daphne, their cute mascot.

Daphne's Birthday Party is 'designed to look like sparkly confetti on your nails', and I must say that it achieves its goal.  It's a true glitterbomb made up of pink, blue, yellow, green and red hexes in a clear base.


I started with a coat of A England Camelot and then used the polish brush to make a glitter gradient on my pointer, middle and pinky fingers.  I dabbled one coat of Daphne's Birthday Party on my thumbs and ring fingers.  I finished with a coat of Essence Gel-Look top coat and a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.

The polish is very easy to work with and glitter pickup on the brush is great.  I really love this look, and Daphne's Birthday Party is such a fun polish!


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Top - Essence Gel Look Top Coat + Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:A England Camelot - one coat
Pretty Serious Daphne's Birthday Party - one coat and glitter gradient

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.