Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nfu Oh JS15


This beautiful sky blue jelly is Nfu Oh JS15 and I love it.  It's soft-and-squishy-looking, a lovely colour and it applies very smoothly.  The Nfu Oh bottle is very comfortable to polish with!

Since JS15 is a sheer jelly, I wanted to know how many coats were needed for opacity.  The first coat applies a bit streakily, but after that, everything evens out.  There is still visible nail line at four coats, but it's gone in five (I wore five coats on my thumb, as you can see in the photo above).  If I was wearing this alone, I'd probably go for three or four coats depending on how much nail line I wanted to see.


It also dries to an extremely glossy finish - there's no top coat in any of these photos.  I'm envisioning a lot of squishy jelly sandwiches involving this polish!


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - none
Top - none
Polish used:Nfu Oh JS15 - one to five coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.