Friday, May 31, 2013

Jindie Nails Rave



Hello all, today I have a lovely indie polish to show you; this is Jindie Nails Rave.  It's a white jelly base with blue microglitter, two sizes of blue hexes, two sizes of pink circles, tiny pink hexes and translucent yellow-green hexes.

I'm wearing three medium thickness coats of Rave, a coat of Essence Gel-Look top coat and a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast over a PVA base in this photos.  Application of Rave was okay - I had to do a bit of dabbing, especially on the first coat, to get things even and a bit more opaque.


When I wear this polish next time, I'll probably do a thin coat of a white creme and then two coats of Rave because three thick-ish coats did sit quite heavily on my nails due to the high ratio of glitter to base.  With a white creme underneath, I can eliminate nail line and get the lovely jelly depth of the glitter too!

I love this polish, it's very bright and happy.  My Mum said it looked like I'd flicked different colour paint at my nails; also that it reminded her of fairy bread.  Fairy bread's awesome, so that's a plus in my book!


Notes on wear time and removal: I wore this polish for two days then peeled it right off - no issues with the PVA base.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - PVA glue
Top - Essence Gel Look Top Coat + Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:Jindie Nails Rave - three coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.