Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cult Nails Coveted



Cult Nails Coveted is a gorgeous emerald green shimmery jelly base with shiny shards embedded within.  It has a very shiny, squishy look on the nails and the flakie bits remind me of seaweed, somehow.  These photos don't really do its true beauty any justice!  I wish I could've gotten a shot in the sun!


Application is a breeze - I'm wearing two coats in these photos, with Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.  The one issue is that the little flakies can stick up off your nails and form an awkward scratchy point, but you can tweeze them out or just cover them with top coat.  Most of the flakies lay flat, though; I only have sticky-uppy ones on two nails.


Notes on wear time and removal: I wore this polish for two and a half days and accumulated no tipwear, and only one small chip.  Awesome wear time, I'm sure this polish would last a week without getting ratty!  Removal was okay - the flakies required a bit of scrubbing to get off my nails.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:Cult Nails Coveted - two coats

2 comments:

  1. love this color!

    p.s. I'm having a ray-ban giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.