Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sinful Colors Feeling Great



Hi there, I've got a quick swatch of Sinful Colors Feeling Great for you today!  This polish is a hot pink creme; a nice, versatile colour.  In some lights it looks brighter and in others it looks a bit dusty.  (I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with this - when it's bright, I love it, but sometimes it can look a bit old-ladyish on my nails).


I'm wearing two coats in these swatches with top coat.  In person, there is a tiny bit of visible nail line in certain lights, but it's not obvious so I wasn't worried (and I couldn't be bothered doing another coat).

Application was annoying before I got the hang of it - if I had even a little bit too much polish on the brush, it completely flooded the skin beside my nails; so after doing three nails, I said stuff it and began again, this time using the bare minimum amount of polish on the brush.  This worked a lot better and application was fine after that!


Notes on wear time and removal: I wore this mani for three days with minimal tip wear and only one small chip.  No issues with removal.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Top - China Glaze Fast Forward
Polish used:Sinful Colors Feeling Great - two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.