Friday, April 19, 2013

China Glaze For Audrey


I tried another one of my China Glaze polishes - this one is For Audrey, a powdery Tiffany & Co. blue that's delicate and rather beautiful!


Application wasn't amazing; the polish went on a bit streaky and on some nails, two coats was enough to even everything out, but I needed three coats on some nails.  In these photos, I'm wearing two coats on my pinky and ring finger and three coats on all my other nails.  I finished everything off with top coat.


Despite the application problems, I love this colour and it's a lovely, soft look.  Definitely worth having!  (A lot of other bloggers have reported this polish to be a perfect one/two coater, so maybe I have a bad bottle).

Notes on wear time and removal: by day two of wear, I had some minor tip wear and a couple of small chips.  No issues with removal.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Top - China Glaze Fast Forward
Polish used:China Glaze For Audrey - two to three coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.