Sunday, April 7, 2013

Barry M Blue Chameleon



I've got a swatch of one of the Barry M Chameleon polishes today - the blue one.  Chameleon polishes, like the China Glaze Tranzitions, are one colour that change to another when top coat is added.


This polish starts as a gunmetal grey-blue colour.  It's perfect in one coat, which is pretty exciting!


When top coat is added, the colour shifts to a lovely burgundy red.  I applied one coat of OPI Top Coat to my ring finger and used scotch tape to create a different design on my middle finger.  The colour change isn't streaky or blotchy at all.  This polish is a lovely one for quick nail art (e.g. adding polka dots with top coat or simply using tape and applying top coat).


Notes on removal: I swatched this polish without base coat, and the polish stained my nails a bit on removal, but I had no other issues.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - none
Top - OPI Top Coat
Polish used:Barry M Blue Chameleon - one coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.