Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale and Blue Blizzard with NATIO


Hi there again! I'm so in love with Sally Hansen's Blizzard Blue and Mermaid's Tale that I did another mani with them.


This time I used four coats of Blizzard Blue for more opaque look than just three coats, plus the colour just seems brighter with more coats. On my accent fingers I also did about four coats, so that I deepened the blue base.


To add some flare to the mani, I did two simple lines of polish using a striper brush. I used NATIO's Camel and Chocolate, which as always was smooth and easy to use.


I cannot get enough of this glitter polish. I seriously don't think the pictures I took do it justice. Anyways, here is another post urging people to purchase your own bottle of this gorgeous polish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.