Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rimmel Green With Envy


Here's another swatch for you today!  This is one of the first polishes I bought when I started getting into the whole nail polish thing last year and I still love it.  It's from Rimmel's 60 second line and it's called Green With Envy.

One thing I love about Rimmel is their flat, curved brushes which make it very easy to apply the polish!  The brushes aren't as wide as OPI's which actually works better on my nails.


I'm wearing two coats of Green With Envy and top coat as well.  The formula is very easy to work with and the colour is a gorgeous shimmery green that looks blue in a lot of lights!  Some brush strokes are visible, but that's situation normal for most shimmery polishes.


I love this polish, it's a lovely colour and so easy to apply - a nice break from all those three and four coater polishes!


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - none
Top - OPI Top Coat
Polish used:Rimmel Green With Envy - two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.