Saturday, March 2, 2013

MUD Electrify It


Hey there, it's Alicea with a quick swatch of MUD (Make-Up Design) Electrify It!  I spotted this polish at Woolworths and thought it was a lovely shade of purple, so I picked it up.


The bottle colour doesn't really translate to the nail - the bottle looks like a vibrant purple (photo doesn't do it justice), but on the nail it looks more reddish-plum.  I still like it, though, and it has an interesting not-quite-matte rubbery finish in this swatch, which is without top coat.

I'm wearing three coats in these photos.  They were easy to apply and levelled out well.


Notes on removal: No issues here!  If you wore this one for a while, I think you might get a bit of staining, though.


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - none
Top - none
Polish used:MUD Electrify It - three coats

2 comments:

  1. it looks similar to barry m bright purple x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked it up - and yes, they do look very similar, though I think that the Barry M has a nicer formula!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.