Friday, March 22, 2013

Hi Gloss Barry M Blackberry



Okay, so this post is basically a swatch for Barry M Blackberry. It's my only polish of theirs in their Gelly Hi Shine collection. And I have to say, what it says is true. Definitely Hi Shine.


I used two coats of Blackberry for complete opacity. It is a beautiful jelly textured polish and so shiny that I didn't even use a top coat.


For variety I added a blue glitter on top of my fourth fingers. This glitter doesn't actually have a name, as it came in a set but if in Australia Chi Chi has cheaper and really nice polish, so definitely purchase some for yourself.


The only thing I noticed was that by the end of one day I had a tiny bit of tip wear that I normally don't have with my other manis. Maybe I was doing something that wasn't good for my nails, or maybe it was because I didn't have a top coat or maybe this polish just isn't as strong as some others.. Overall I think this polish is gorgeous, with a nice flat colour that would be perfect for working in a business setting.


(I never have bad polish reviews. I love nail polish XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.