Friday, March 8, 2013

Barry M Brittania and OPI Germinis


Hey guys, back again! I have to say I'm super disappointed with how the pictures turned out. While it shows how amazing OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue is. Barry M Brittania which I layered over OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons looks messy. Like having sprinkles or 100's and 1000's in icecream and the colour leaks out leaving a gloopy grey mess.


I hope the bottle pics at least give a better idea at how amazingly gorgeous Brittania is. Barry M Brittania has a clear base with medium red, white and blue hexagons and tiny red, white and blue specks of glitter as well. To be able to spread it evenly I definitely recommend using the dabbing technique. Maybe that's where I went wrong, I put two layers of this to add more glitter, but maybe it wasn't dry enough or something like that and it smudged together?..



Moving on.. OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons is a very classy light tanned skin colour creme that is opaque with two coats. Which I followed with two coats of Brittania. Unfor-greta-bly Blue is also a two-coater that has a beautiful shimmer to it that I can just stare into for ages. I used three coats, because I wanted a more vibrant colour but two works just as well. I finished with a top coat. I'll definitely have to do another mani using Brittania that better shows off how amazing it is.

3 comments:

  1. I love this mani.Barry M not in Turkey :(
    Please follow me poliship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Barry M is sold in Australian stores either. I got this polish by going onto the Barry M website and ordering online at http://www.barrym.com/products/nails.html
      Love your blog by the way. XD

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.