Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A England Camelot


Hello all!  Today I've got A England Camelot to show you.  I've seen a lot of good reviews on other blogs so I was very excited to try it out.



The formula was great, smooth and highly pigmented, and pretty much opaque in one coat.  I'm wearing one coat with no top coat in the photos here - in person there were a few bald spots, so if I was going to wear this by itself, I would probably go for two thin coats to ensure opacity.  If you're layering glitter or another polish over the top, one coat should be enough to get by.
And look how shiny it is, even without top coat!


All in all, Camelot is another beautiful polish from A England and I'm very impressed with it.  I'll definitely be using this polish as a base for lots of things!
I bought this polish at Ninja Polish, but there are heaps of other sites that sell A England.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - none
Top - none
Polish used:A England Camelot - one coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.