Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The elusive Max Factor Fantasy Fire


Max Factor Fantasy Fire is an incredible polish that I've seen on many blogs and have been wanting for a while now.  I always make sure that I scour the Max Factor stand at every pharmacy or department store I slip into.  I hadn't been able to find a bottle, or even find a space in any stands for Fantasy Fire.



UNTIL NOW.

I was checking out a huge Priceline pharmacy near my house (it's seriously big and I had no idea it was there, yay me) when I spied a place for Fantasy Fire in the Max Factor section.  There were three bottles.  I felt like screaming with glee as I picked up two of the bottles (one for me and one for Jessie).



It was $5.85 for each bottle - very pricey, because the bottles are tiny, but I don't doubt that it'll be worth it!  I'm looking forward to layering this over a black base.



(If anyone desperately wants this polish, feel free to contact me and I'll see if I can purchase another one for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.