Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pretty Serious Poltergeist Puddle


Hi there, it's Alicea again with a swatch of Pretty Serious Poltergeist Puddle!


This polish is a dark purple colour and there is a very subtle shimmer of magenta and blue that shows up in the sunshine - unfortunately I couldn't capture that in the photos.



I'm wearing two coats of the polish with top coat.  The formula was amazing and smooth, I had no issues with application, and dry time was great as well.




I ordered Poltergeist Puddle along with another polish (Seasonal Sunsets, which I still haven't tried!) directly from the Pretty Serious Cosmetics website.  Delivery was prompt and the packaging that the polish came in was gorgeous!  I've got my eye on a couple more Pretty Serious polishes, including BSOD, so hopefully that'll eventuate sometime this year...



Anyway, I'm loving how good Poltergeist Puddle looks on me - it's a beautiful dark colour, not too shiny, and the shimmer isn't obnoxious and in-your-face so I can see myself wearing this mani for a while!

Notes on wear time and removal: I wore this mani for about three days.  By the third day I had some minor tipwear on a few nails and a chip on my right index finger (which figures, since my right hand is my dominant one).  Removal was easy but left traces of tiny glitter on my fingers.


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Top - OPI Top Coat
Polish used:Pretty Serious Poltergeist Puddle - two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.