Saturday, February 23, 2013

OPI The World Is Not Enough, You Don't Know Jacques and Natio Camel


Hi there again! I have to say that I really like today's mani. Very classy, almost business-like with a hint of sparkle.



I used Natio Camel for my primary fingers. I love Natio. This is a beautiful creme very light tan skin colour. There were no streak marks and it has an even coverage. I used two coats but you could definitely use just one coat. 




For the accent fingers, I used two coats of OPI You Don't Know Jacques which is a gorgeous dusky brown. The formula is slightly thinner than Camel so for full opacity you need at least two coats. Over the top of You Don't Know Jacques I layered one coat of OPI The World Is Not Enough which is from The Bondettes (the Skyfall mini series).


It was hard to capture its sparkle in the pictures. It is a grey based glitter with tiny flecks of green and pink. The colours are very subtle so you don't notice what the sparkle is until bright light hits it.
I apologise for the messy state of my nails but I couldn't take photos immediately. I haven't tried this combination before, I was really just picking polishes from the pile and thinking lets have a go. However, I am very impressed with the finished product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.