Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nail Art with OPI Malaga Wine and Barry M Silver Foil Effects


Hi there, it's Jessie this time.
I did a nail art pattern inspired by one the ones done by the Nailasaurus. It was very simple to do and it looks great. I've had quite a few compliments about these ones.


Below is a swatch of OPI Malaga Wine, a very classy and beautiful deep red (before the cleanup. Though even then, I haven't got the art of cleaning up perfect yet). It goes on really smoothly and is opaque with 2-3 coats. The only issues I've had is a slight stain to the fingers when removing it.


I started with a base coat, as always, then did two coats of OPI Malaga Wine. Once dry, I used a medium liner style brush for the design. I have to say the Barry M's Foil Effects is one of my favourite polishes. It dries really quickly and looks amazing for whatever you are using for.

Overall, I think this is a simple design that can be done in a short amount of time and look great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.