Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nail Art with OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It


Hi! So, I recently watched these videos, which give a tutorial (in russian but you don't absolutely have to know what she is saying to understand) about brush strokes. So I really wanted to whip out my brushes for something simple but hopefully pretty.


I used two coats of OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It over OPI's base coat, which was actually my first OPI purchase. I love it, its a beautiful light shimmer grey with tiny pink sparkles in it. Which is why I chose Barry M Foil Effects and a pink polish for the nail art. I wanted colours that would bring out the sparkles of the base coat.




For the nail art I used the longer of the two striper brushes for the Foil effects line. I did all my nails with the simple wavy line first. Then I went back in with the shorter striper brush, starting from the base on the right side going to the top, then doing the opposite side. I completed the look with a Top coat to seal everything in. I think it looks pretty, and it really creates a nice flowy feel when you look at them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.